This family tree page is part of the Ultimate Genealogy Workbook Series. This one lineage chart is actually a whole lineage tracking system. Print it out and follow the prompts on the worksheet to connect each generation and family branch to the next. This system is simple and elegant, leaving no room for confusion.
✵ 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 + GENERATIONS? No problem!
You can print this planner insert page multiple times and the worksheets connect in a way that you can document as many generations of family members as you like! A nice wide margin on both sides makes it easy to punch holes and put it into your genealogy binder.
WHAT YOU GET:
✵ This is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE PDF FILE – so you get your files right away.
✵ 1 Letter-sized PDF (8.5 x 11 in)
✵ Sharp black & white pdf file.
✵ You can print this file as many times as you like, for personal use (so feel free to share with family).
✵ BONUS: BAD HANDWRITING? WOULD YOU RATHER TYPE INTO IT?
You can! I’ve also included a download page with a special link to see this page live on Google Docs. From there, you can make a copy (saving it to your own Google Drive) and edit it with Google Sheets. That will let you type into it with the same font I used to create it! From there you can save this file at ANY page size you wish.
Wherever you are in your family history research, this printable PDF file is the perfect thing to help you organize your lineage. Print it out, fill in the blanks by hand (or with free online software – details below). Then it’s ready to add to your genealogy binder! There’s plenty of room in the margins to punch holes and use this in any kind of organizer you please!
This is one of our genealogy instant download templates.
Finally, there’s a SIMPLE family tree chart to document your ENTIRE family tree. This pedigree chart is all you need to research your entire family line, all the way back into history!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Focus on just 4 generations at a time, and when you get to the last person on the page, there is a place where you can write in the tree branch # where that person’s family line continues.
TAKE A LOOK:
1. I print this one-page genealogy chart pdf once, label the page Branch #1, and begin to fill it in, starting with myself. I get to my great-grandmother (end of the first chart) and in her section, where it says “continued on Branch # ___”, I write in “2”.
2. I print this file a second time, label the page Branch #2, and begin to fill it in, starting with my great-grandmother. I get to HER great-grandmother and in her section, where it says “continued on Branch # ___”, I write in the number of the chart where her line continues.
IS THIS A FILLABLE PDF FORM?
This is not a fillable form, but if you want to type your info onto it, there are two free online tools you can use to edit it:
1. You can use PDFBuddy.com to edit this pdf. It’s 100% free and you can access it online without downloading software.
2. If you want to get extra fancy and add images, you can also use getpaint.net
3. I’ve also included a download page with a special link to see this page live on Google Docs. From there, you can make a copy (saving it to your own Google Drive) and edit it with Google Sheets.
THIS IS AN INSTANT DOWNLOAD, PRINTABLE PDF FILE.
There is no shipping, so as soon as you complete your purchase, you can download and print it right away!
You can print this and use it as an insert in your genealogy planner, research notebook, or family history binder.
(Spiral-bound notebook in picture is not included in the download, of course. I just put it here as an example of how you can use it.)
If you want to add more information about the individual household groups, there’s a matching family group printable here:
I’ll be adding more printable genealogy inserts to my shop often, so make sure to follow the @HouseElvesAnonymous Etsy shop. You can also find me on Instagram and Facebook! Any questions, ideas, or requests? Feel free to contact me anytime.