Welcome to the ULTIMATE 12 GENERATION Family History Pedigree Chart!
There has never been an easier way to organize and visualize 12 generations of your family tree information. Designed with simplicity and flexibility in mind, whenever possible, it auto-fills your information into continuing trees, and there are actual links to jump between family branches. There are plenty of ‘notes’ areas so you can customize this to your needs, and I’ve included LOTS of bonus genealogy spreadsheets, so you can use these to your heart’s content, for as many family history research projects as you like.
• 70 pages of Pedigree Chart templates, 1 page of instructions
• Easy to use!
• 100% editable in Google Sheets (accessible with any free Gmail account)
• Can be saved as an Excel file
• Instant download!
☛ WHAT YOU GET
• The ‘base’ tree has 7 generations at the beginning and links to the 64 tabs where the family lines continue and expand – for recording 12 generations!
• An extra blank family pedigree spreadsheet page that you can duplicate as many times as necessary.
• Bonus: A Printable 4 Generation Family Pedigree Chart, great gathering info from computer-averse individuals, and other goodies!
• This 12 generation spreadsheet workbook comes with instructions.
• Support is included with your purchase, so if you have questions, I’m available.
☛ .YOU ALSO GET THESE EXTRA BONUS GIFTS
• One 9 Generation Partner’s tree Spreadsheet- Matching the style of the main tree, so you can trace 2 connected families for the price of one.
• One 4 generation pedigree chart printable. Great to pass out to relatives at family reunions, holidays, and gatherings to collect extra information!
• One 7 generation pedigree chart – Minimalist style
• One 9 generation pedigree chart – with an old-school grid
• One 12 generations pedigree chart – FITTING 12 GENERATIONS ON ONE PAGE MAKES THE PAGE HUGE. MASSIVE. GARGANTUAN. YOU CAN’T EVEN CALL IT A PAGE ANYMORE. IT’S MORE LIKE A TOME. YOU HAVE TO SCROLL FOREVER TO SEE THE NEXT PERSON. IT IS THE REASON I CREATED THIS MUCH BETTER SYSTEM. *The 12 gen. Chart is so large that it may freeze if you try to edit it. I don’t recommend typing your data there. I only include it to give you a sense of the immense scale of your family’s history. And, if at some point you feel like having it printed out the size of a wall, you can use it for that and have fun filling in your research on it by hand.
All these extra gifts are included right in your workbook.
This is a digital file download, not a physical product.
You will be able to download this spreadsheet workbook after you complete your purchase.
GETTING THIS INTO YOUR GOOGLE DRIVE
• The moment your purchase is complete, you can download a PDF with a secret link you can use to copy the file to your private Google Drive. Instructions are included.
• It’s very simple (just 3 clicks), but if you have any issues at all getting this file into your Google Drive, please contact me with the Gmail address you use. I don’t need access to it. I’ll just email you a direct link where you can claim your Ultimate 12 generation Family History Pedigree Chart (this is a free service I’m happy to provide upon request).
These Workbooks can be imported into Google Spreadsheets or any other compatible program.
This is a gender-neutral 12 generation family history planner bundle with bonus 4 and 8 generation ancestry charts for Google Spreadsheets / Workbooks.
You can start by filling in your family tree information on the tab labeled “First 7 Generations before branching”
If you wish to add your partner’s information to your tree, there is a place for that in your own section. Any information you add here will automatically appear at the beginning of a bonus partner tree I’ve included, where you can track your partner’s family history. You can click the ‘9 Generation Partner Tree’ tab at the bottom of this window to see it. If you are not married or do not wish to include a partner, feel free to delete that section by selecting any text you do not want, and pushing the “delete” key on your keyboard. To the right of your name, enter your own parents, and continue working back in time by moving right on the page.
The “First 7 Generations before branching” tab is the beginning of a 12 generation family tree that continues in new tabs when you get to the end of each line. When you get to the end of each ancestor’s line on this page, you will see “Branch x ↗”. This tells you which tab you can continue each person’s branch on, and it is also a hyperlink. When you click the arrow, a link to that person’s tree will appear. Click it to jump to their tree. Another way to get to that person’s branch of the family tree: If you are using Google sheets, you can look for the four black lines at the bottom left corner of this workbook. When you click that, an easy tab navigation menu will pop up, and you can click those links to navigate as well.
Q: HOW DO I GET THIS FILE INTO MY GOOGLE DRIVE?
A: Download the PDF and click the link in it to get a copy of this file saved to your Google Drive. From there, you can edit it using Google Sheets (free).
Q: I have been looking everywhere for something like this, but I don’t have a Gmail address! Can I still use this?
A: If you want this workbook and don’t have a Gmail account, you can get one for free at gmail.com, then you’ll be able to use this fabulously detailed, linking pedigree workbook!
WHAT ABOUT DIVORCES AND MULTIPLE MARRIAGES?
Q: How can I document divorces and multiple marriages in this spreadsheet?
There are two different ways to do this!
A1. IF YOU WANT ALL THE FACTS VISIBLE ALL THE TIME
In the first 4 generations of each pedigree page, there is space under the standard data to add in customized information. If you need more room ANYWHERE on the spreadsheet, in Google Docs, you can simply click “INSERT > Row Below” to get an extra line wherever you like and type in your information.
A2. IF YOU WANT THE FACTS VISIBLE ONLY WHEN YOU HOVER OVER THE PERSON’S NAME
You can click on any cell, then click “INSERT > Note.” This will put a little triangle in the corner of that rectangle, and when you hover over it with your mouse, an extra text area will appear. You can type as much information as you like in there.
If you have any more questions, let me know. The house-elves are at your service.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
READY TO GET VISUAL?
I have a gorgeous selection of antique style family tree artwork, that I’m adding to constantly. Choose your favorite and begin creating your family heirloom today!