Subscribe to the House Elves Anonymous newsletter and get FREE genealogy products, including:
✵ Printable Genealogy Pages ✵Ancestry Research Charts ✵Binder Page Inserts ✵Family Trees ✵ discount codes ✵ & More!
This antique-style book has room for you to record the first 4,095 people in your family line. (That’s not a typo. There’s actually room to list thousands of relatives!) This journal contains everything you need to create an index of the first twelve generations of your ancestors. Document your genealogy research by hand in this lovely keepsake… You’ll be creating a treasured historical document for future generations to enjoy while discovering your own heritage.
Click the image for a flip-through of the hardcover edition. This book comes with useful genealogy charts and a clear numbering system that can also be used to label loose documents. From now on, you’ll always know which ancestors each record is connected to.
NEW IN THE SHOP
- Freestyle Family Tree for 143 People in an Antique Style $250.00
- 6 Generation Family Tree of Knowledge $20.00
- Custom Extra Large Family Tree Design - A High Resolution Digital File $500.00
- 3 Large Family Tree Notebooks Set PRINT EDITION gifts to chart ancestry for men, women, grandparents, in-laws, baby, mothers and fathers day $130.00
- Our Family Tree Index • An 8 Generation Genealogy Notebook for 255 ancestors • PAPERBACK EDITION $19.99
- 10 11 Generations Family Tree JPG with 10 generations in the Fan Chart and up to 2 levels of descendants - blank digital download $50.00
- Antique OLD MAP Family Tree Chart - Square Wall Decor - Vintage Atlas Giclee Print - genealogy poster $47.94
HOW IT WORKS
A numbered chart system makes it easy to see how the pages connect, and there are areas where you can write notes about any historical events that your family members may have experienced, witnessed, or survived.
Generations 1 – 2
The first two generations of this genealogy journal are gender-neutral.
The first generation can be used to record an individual of any gender or an entire group of siblings.
Generations 1-10 of your lineage have lines where you can enter information next to the following prompts: Name, Born, Died, Married [with 2 lines to record multiple marriages or charming details], and Notes.
The 11th and 12th generations have room for only names and dates.
There is an unstructured notes section, where you can write in partners/spouses, siblings, or any other personal information you wish to include. The individuals in the first couple are labeled “Parent” instead of Mother and Father. Order yours today: